PvP may very well be the heart and soul of most MMORPGs, and Conquer Online is no exception! These battles between players will not only test your skills and abilities, but also reveal a fantastic sight when you are casting skills or dealing the killing blow! That's definitely cool. The release of Legends Return Season II will bring us a series of new ways to PK, which includes the Guild Contest, Guild PK Tournament, Elite PK Tournament and Clan Qualifier. These would be great opportunities for you to make a terrific video!
From 0:00 on July 22nd to 24:00 on August 31st (PDT), you will be able to upload your PvP Videos to a video hosting site (such as Rapidshare and Megaupload) and to the CO/TQ YouTube Group. Then, you just send the download link to our official mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. That’s all! Winners will be chosen at the end of the event to receive the grand prize of CPs! So, hurry and dust off that director’s chair! We look forward to seeing your great videos!
- The participants should include the official opening icon and ending icon and the official web address: co.91.com in their clips. Any fake/plagiarized clips will be disqualified. You can choose the background music, as well as add some narration to your clips.
- Your PvP video should be in the theme of Legends Return Season II and related to the new ways to PK, which includes the Guild Contest, Guild PK Tournament, Elite PK Tournament and Clan Qualifier. It should be clear and under 10 minutes. The clip should not contain any nudity, violence, or offensive content.
- Create a YouTube account and join the Conquer Online TQ Group at: http://www.youtube.com/group/cotq.
- Add your PvP video to the Conquer Online TQ Group. When uploading your video, please note:
- The Title must be: Conquer_**** (Your server name) _**** (Your Character name) _**** (Your Guild Name) _**** (Your Video Title)
- The Description must include a brief introduction of your video.
- The Video Category must be: Gaming.
- The Tag must have "co conquer mmo mmorpg legends return PVP" in it.
- Click here to learn how to make and upload your videos.
The winners will be decided together by total views, rating, and fair judgment from TQ. The final decision regarding event winners is reserved by TQ Digital.